For nearly 400 years, the Authorized Version of the Bible – popularly known as the King James Version – has been beloved for its majestic language and stately cadences. This elegant reprint preserves the original 1611 edition, word for word and page for page, in more modern type. A truly special Bible for collectors and for everyone who cherishes the KJV.
• Word-for-word facsimile of the original 1611 Authorized Version
• Handsome page design with "illuminated" initials and clearer type
• Complete with Apocrypha, plus the original preface and translators' notes
• Includes a special essay on pre-1611 English translations
• Attractive, high quality binding with raised hubs, gilding, and one ribbon marker